Remote Sensing, offer “turn key” remote sensing services based on the use of UAV platforms (both rotary and fixed wing) integrated with its M8T class spectrometers. M8T spectrometers allow to perform multispectral georeferenced landcover acquisition for agriculture, pollution and utilities field thanks to its models covering the spectral range of from 280nm up to 2500 nm plus a thermal channel.
Below are presented some applications in the civilian sphere:
- Safety planning;
- Monitoring of archaeological sites;
- Monitoring power plants and industrial plants;
- Remote sensing;
- Aerial photography and survey of architecture;
- Environmental monitoring and natural disasters;
- Biodiversity monitoring and fauna;
- Search and rescue operations.